Despite various government schemes, most Indian villages struggle with and suffer due to deplorable economic and infrastructural conditions. Education, health care and community development are still considered an extravagance.
- 70% of India lives in villages
- Access to basic facilities are absent or negligible
- Conflicting foreign influences to natural line of growth
With our Integral Village Development programme, we are involved in most of the essential aspects of rural development . Our primary aim is to create an integrated model for rural advancement which can then be replicated in other areas.
- Education – Help children develop their potential
- Livelihood – Introduce right attitude towards work
- Women and youth – Develop self-belief and confidence
Our Integral Village Development programme is a process of human and community development, which unfolds from within each person and the community. Its impact is in the material, social as well as the psychological dimensions.
- Scholarships given to 290 persons
- 4500 people treated by doctors
- 70 Houses built and 350 renovated